Position: Money Coach
Purpose of Role: Provide money coaching services to our clients.
Responsible to: Operations Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather necessary financial data from clients to gain their complete financial picture.
- Develop sustainable solutions for clients that are contingent on the client’s willingness to do their reasonable part.
- Present solutions to the client for their decision.
- Provide hands-on assistance to clients to help them execute their plan until clients are handed off to long term coaching partners.
- Answer questions and respond to clients.
- Utilize the coaching team and Operations Director with difficult cases.
- Hand off clients to long term coaching partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to Forward’s Core Values
- Demonstrate understanding of the role, the core process, and the ability to meet the client’s needs.
Attributes and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 1 year personal finance coaching experience. (areas may include: personal banking, credit counseling, financial advisor, financial planner, financial coach, etc.)
- A minimum of high school diploma/equivalent
- Comfortable using budgeting tools such as excel and google sheets.
- Technical skills such as Microsoft Office, email, internet, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must successfully complete training
- Must pass a background check
- Spanish-speaking is a plus
*This description is not all inclusive, and other duties may be added as necessary.